Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The long 9 months...

Jeff & I found out I was pregnant on December 12, 2007 (our dog, Mika's b-day). While we were food shopping we decided to buy a pregnancy test too, just to be sure I wasn't pregnant. Well, as soon as we got home I took the test and to my surprise there were 2 lines-I was pregnant! I was speechless! I told Jeff that I wanted to wait to tell our families & friends until the 3 month mark but later that day my best friend Justine called and I had to tell her. Jeff decided to tell his family on Christmas Eve because he couldn't wait for 3 months!! As soon as the first trimester was over I told my family & friends.
I would say I had a very normal pregnancy, at first I was constantly tired and spent hours with my head in the toilet but eventually I was back to my normal self and had the chance to actually enjoy the experience.

Here are some pictures from the last 9 months...


My 1st Mother's Day!

Memorial Day BBQ! 8 months!My baby shower upstate (June 28th)
At our baby shower in NJ! (July 12th)
8 Days before Makenzie arrived!

No comments: