Thursday, November 6, 2008

3 Months!

Today our little princess is 3 months old. I can't believe 3 months have gone by this fast...which means I am back to work! :( My first day was Monday & I can't express how much I miss her when I'm gone! I counted down the hours at work and at 4:45 I stopped doing work, at 4:50 I was packing up and at 4:55 I made sure I was out the door! I was even that annoying person that no one likes who squeezes herself into the last possible inch left on an already crowded train. I just avoided eye contact and pushed my way on to the train. Yes I had to endure a smelly guy's armpit in my face the whole ride but it was worth getting home a little quicker to see my baby!







7 comments:

ji said...

Yay!! I was so excited to see new pics...I love the pics!!! SHe's so cute! I miss her so much!

Happy 3-month Birthday Makenzie!!

Love, NeeNee

The Riggs said...

What a big girl! congrats on the milestone!

Justine said...

I can't believe Makenzie is 3 months already! She is so freaking cute btw not that you didn't already know that but she has a little twinkle in her eye that is so charming...I can't wait to see what her personality is like! I can def picture you in the subway pushing people over in the subway to get home to her, just show them her pic and they'll understand!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie...and is getting so big! I miss her!

alexandra's mommy said...

I go back to work in 1 week, I am sure my next post will sound very similar to yours. Wow, 3 months congrats, she is gorgeous!

Nuance said...

She's amazingly adorable.

I can't imagine how that must of felt. I bet when it's my turn, I will feel just as anxious as you must of felt. lol

JMCS said...

Happy 3 months Makenzie. Love her onesie and it is so true. :)

Hugs,
Jonni