Monday, December 15, 2008

A little Oneonta Reunion

On Sunday, my friend Tracy (better known as Jersey) had a little get together with some of our college friends! Even though it was a year in the making, it was wonderful to see everyone! Except for Justine, this was the first time meeting Makenzie for everyone else! It was especially hard for our friend Tracy (another Tracy....better known as Spooner) to see me as a mom! I lost track of how many times she said that it was so weird seeing me with a baby! I lived with Spooner my freshmen year of college so I can understand why it might be weird for her....


Yummy fingers!

Staring at Tatiana!

Jersey & Kenzie

College girls (plus little Tati!)

Tracy & Kenzie


I had a great time with the girls! No matter how much time goes by it is always so much fun when we get back together! It was nice to see everyone since at the end of this month we are moving!! Going back upstate!!

3 comments:

ji said...

Oh it looked like so much fun!!! And Kenzie looks so cute in that dress@!!!!!!! How cute-I think she's starting to look more like you too!!!

Justine said...

So good seeing you guys. Makenzie is such a happy baby...but she doesn't have me completely "fooled"...I know this is because she has an awesome mommy! My favorite quote from Spoons "It's crazy...you both have babies now...and you look exactly the same!"

ji said...

I wasn't even there and that quote made me laugh! :)