Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pictures...Pictures...Pictures!

19 months is so much fun!
I really could just watch Kenzie play all day!
I love when she knows mommy & daddy are watching and puts on a silly show for us!
On this particular day our little clown was being so silly...
I couldn't help myself from taking too many pictures!

If it was up to Kenzie she would wear this sweater (and her doggie t-shirt) everyday...
I love how she's starting to have a little fashion style! :)
Today at dinner Kenzie had her first taste of sour cream...
and by the looks of it...
I think she likes it!
I'm not too sure why she decide to paint her face with sour cream....
maybe trying to moisturize?!?

1st Peep!
All clean and ready for bed...

4 comments:

Matt Energy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justine said...

I love you Kenzie Faith!!!

Justine said...

Oh btw, my mom saw your blog and thinks it's awesome!

Emily said...

I love the 5th pic down where she is striking a pose!