Thursday, November 21, 2013

Halloween!

I can't believe I'm just posting about Halloween!  
This year Makenzie really wanted to be an animal so we went to Old Navy and she picked out this cute little Cheetah!  :) Josie wanted to save mama money and she requested to be a bumblebee (Makenzie's old costume).  

The day started very wet...and I was hoping that by 5:00 the rain would stop, but it didn't. :(
But we didn't let a little rain get us down! 
I don't think Makenzie even realized it was raining...hehe she was so excited! :)


 Josie was a little excited too!
It was so funny watching her waddle around! :)




 I always love costumes from the back! :)
 Near the end Josie was happy just to sit and watch all the fun from her stroller!  
Jeff took her home early and Kennie and I stayed out for a little while longer! :)



No comments: