Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Easter Bunny

This year we went to breakfast with the Easter Bunny! 
Kenzie was excited to see him.  Josie wasn't a big fan at first....
 but in true Josie fashion she warmed up quickly...  
 ...and by the middle of breakfast she was running around playing with him!
 Jo made a little friend.  They were so cute together.  
Both would run back and forth from the bunny to our table.  
 Love my little girls! :)
 Later on we ran some errands and came home just in time to put Josie to bed and I decorated eggs with Kennie.  This year we got tie dye eggs!  I thought they turned out nice and pretty!
Makenzie left the whole bag for the Easter Bunny because "he will be very hungry". 



2 comments:

Justine said...

Those tie dye eggs did come out really good!! I think I bought that kit years ago, but I don't remember mine coming out as good:)

Emily said...

Look how excited Kenzie is! So precious:)