Thursday, July 30, 2009

My almost 1 year old...

Less than a WEEK until Kenzie's 1st birthday! I can't believe she will no longer be our little tiny baby! I'm a little sad but very excited to celebrate Kenzie's 1st year! Kenzie is very excited to be turning 1 as well....she is VERY excited to wear her special birthday outfit! hehe She is also excited to wear the bow I made for her yesterday (well maybe not excited to wear it but excited to rip it out of her hair!) but I think she is most excited for CAKE! On the pony watching Barney

mowing the lawn...
staying hydrated...

2 comments:

Jodee said...

She is just adorable! Cute pictures! I love the pink pony too!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Nuance said...

I cannot tell who she resembles more to... for the life of me! lol... she is too gorgeous... must be the mix of both parents :-)

I wish her the best of 1st birthdays!!!

:-)
They grow up too fast :-(