Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July


My future sister in law!

I can't help but laugh every time I see this pic....look at Kenzie staring at Cody!


Cousins....Yes Kenzie has a stick in her mouth....Gotta do what ya gotta do for a pic!! Hehe...I def do not win the mommy of the year award! :)


Well I'm finally posting pics from the 4th. We went to my Uncle's house up in Syracuse. We had a great time! This was my 1st time at the July 4th picnic in so long so I was very excited!! All the kids had a blast and they all looked adorable in their red, white & blue attire! The weather wasn't the best so I was a little disappointed that I couldn't take Kenzie in the pool but other than that it was a great day!

2 comments:

Justine said...

I'm still laughing at the stick in the mouth and her face looking at Cody! You get the best pics! Glad you guys had a fun weekend:)

Jenn said...

That staring pic looks so familar---LOL....I just love the "look" she is giving the little monster.