Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday Weekend!



My birthday was on Saturday....Makenzie & I met my mom in Syracuse and she took me out to Red Lobster! It was a very nice to spend the day with my little Kenzie since last birthday she was still in my tummy!

On Sunday my best friend Justine took me out to dinner! I was excited to spend my birthday weekend with her since we never had the chance to spend our birthdays t/g in college since we both have summer bdays! I had a great time at dinner and I think Kenzie understood that she was not to interrupt us while we were talking b/c she kept herself entertained by eating almost a whole loaf of bread!

4 comments:

Justine said...

What cute pics...Makenzie was AWESOME at dinner, she'd just quietly point her little finger at the bread when she wanted more crumbs so as not to interrupt our convo:)

JMCS said...

Kristin,

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love the pictures and I can't get over how grown up Makenzie is getting. She is so beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well.

hugs,
Jonni

alexandra's mommy said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

The Riggs said...

Happy belated birthday!