Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 Months!

I can't believe our baby is 10 months old!! No more single digit months! Seriously where does the time go? Let's see what is she up to these days....she loves to crawl and stand on everything. She has just started to let go of objects to stand on her own but she's still a little wobbly! She loves to climb stairs and when she knows I am about to stop her she goes twice as fast. She gives me the best wet and sloppy kisses ever on my mouth when I ask for them! She still gets up a couple times a night to nurse (a habit she started when she was around 6 months...when she was younger she slept the whole night). She still dislikes the church nursery....#18 flashes on the screen to go to the nursery every Sunday in the 1st 10 minutes of the message. I leave to find Kenzie is hysterics but within minutes she calms down and loves to play with the toys (as long as I stay there). She loves dog toys and will get very angry with me if I take them away from her! I could go on and on but I'm sure it will get boring for you....hehe.

Here are 10 pics of Kenzie on her 10 month bday....






4 comments:

Justine said...

Happy 10 months Kenzie! You don't have to worry about boring me...I love hearing every little detail! The church nursery story makes me laugh, though prob annoying for you:)

Emily said...

Happy 10 months beautiful! We love you!

Jennifer said...

These are great in the flowers :) I love the ticktacs too :) Whatever makes them happy huh? :)

Sam said...

HAPPY 10mons Kenzie! Love the pictures!-Sam