Monday, June 15, 2009

4 STEPS & Summer fun!!

First I want to share that Makenzie took 4 steps today!! I could not believe it! I stood her up and she actually turned herself around and she took 4 wobbly steps to me!! I thought maybe it was just one time thing but later she took a few more steps to me!! Kenzie loves to climb! At 8 months she was climbing stairs now she can go up a flight of stairs in 2 seconds. She also loves to climb on Abbie's rocking chair & instead of sitting on it she stands on it! I also caught her standing on the seat of the zebra bounce & spin instead of sitting on it!
The weather has been beautiful lately. I love spending the nice days with Kenzie. We have been busy taking walks, going to parks and swimming in the baby pool!
Finally a picture of Kenzie's pearly whites!
Kenzie loves her baby pool...






She also loves to climb & bounce on Sophie & Ella's trampoline.
At the park...
She loved playing with the wood chips!
At the mall my mom and I put Makenzie on one of those 50 cent rides. She loved it!


3 comments:

Justine said...

Great pics, I love the one where it looks like she wants to eat the tree...lol! Congrats on your big steps baby Kenzie! Learning to walk is so fun...I love baby steps!!! Make sure you take videos cause the little baby wobble won't last long!

Sam said...

congrats kenzie on your first steps. Love the pictures..and ditto on Justine's comment on the kenzie trying to eat the tree lol too cute!-Sam

Jennifer said...

I love that she is about to lick the tree! She's such a cutie!