Friday, June 26, 2009

Father's Day in NJ!



We celebrated Father's day down in Jersey! Makenzie woke up extra early (around 5:15 AM to be exact) to wish Daddy a Happy Father's day! Kenzie and I took Daddy out to lunch at Friendly's and did a little shopping and relaxed the rest of the day. I surprised Jeff with Kenzie's onesie....it says "I love my Colombian Daddy". I was looking for something special for Kenzie to wear on Father's day and when I saw this on the internet I knew it was perfect! I even made a blue, yellow and red korker bow to match the Colombian flags in the onesie! Jeff & his family loved it!


We stayed a little less than a week in Jersey....unfortunately my memory card in my camera started acting a little funny so I didn't get many pictures but I know Jeff's sisters & mom took quite a few good ones! Jeff's sisters are fostering 3 little kittens until they find a home and Kenzie LOVED playing with them (or should I say attacking them!)! One time I found Kenzie crawling under the kitchen table to get the smallest kitten and pulling him out by his tail! Poor guy! The other 2 were lucky enough to be faster than Kenzie! Kenzie also had fun playing with her Abuela, Tia and Titi! Like always they spoiled her and of course Kenzie (and Mommy) enjoyed it! While we were there she started taking more and more steps. She is now up to 8 steps in a row!! I can't believe how fast she is improving! Maybe tomorrow she'll take 26 steps in honor of my 26th birthday?!? hehe :)

@ the park...

3 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! I love the onesie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Justine said...

Sounds like a great week:) I love that Kenzie has a Colombian Korker Bow now!! She looks like such a big girl in your pics from the park. Walking around, and even terrorizing kittens...lol! Her hair looks so curly and light in some of the pics too...maybe that's her summer look:)

JMCS said...

What adorable pictures of Makenzie and her daddy. Hope your hubby had a wonderful Father's Day.

Hugs,
Jonni