Monday, October 5, 2009

Applefest, family picture, feet, toothbrush...

A couple weekends ago our town had their annual Applefest! Since this is our first Fall living here I was very excited for the festivities. Kenzie had her first taste of cider, which she enjoyed....she asked for more, more & more....same with apple butter. I lost count how many times she signed for "more". We had to cut Applefest a little short because we had to get our family picture taken!! This is the first time Kenzie had her picture taken professionally! I wanted to get her pictures taken around Christmas but with moving we ran out of time...and then I waited for the Summer but it just never happened! I will hopefully scan them when I get them!




I'm not sure how Kenzie managed to get her foot on top of her high chair tray...but she would have stayed like that all dinner if I didn't fix it! hehe


We introduced Kenzie to her toothbrush last week...she LOVES it and will cry when I stop brushing her teeth....I wish brushing teeth as an adult was as much fun!! :)


Tasting the toothpaste for the 1st time...

No comments: