Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Frog Pond

On Sunday Jeff & I took Kenzie to Frog Pond to pick out a pumpkin and to see some animals! Frog Pond is pretty much just a farm with a huge produce stand but Kenzie loved it....and I loved it knowing she loved it! hehe...

How pretty is upstate NY in the Fall?!?
Frog Pond had some of the friendliest animals I have ever seen...this goat was all about Kenzie! Even the pigs walked over to us!!
I love this face...this is one of her excited faces!!

Lookin for the perfect pumpkin....



"mooo"
Saying hi to the billy goat!
Kenzie & Daddy....

3 comments:

ji said...

How cute!! I really need to take the girls there after work one day! LOVE the pics of Kenzie with her toothbrush!

Jodee said...

Cute pumpkin patch pictures! We will be heading there soon!

The Riggs said...

The pumpkins pics are the best!