Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

What a lovely Easter. Everything was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better day!
We started the day with Kenzie going through the Easter baskets that the Easter Bunny left!
She loved everything. The Easter Bunny found a doggie that barks and wags his tail. Kenzie loved it! That was definitely her favorite!
The night before we were outside playing, enjoying the beautiful weather so Kenzie stayed up way past her bed time. By 7:30 she was a little grumpy so I decided to put her to bed with wet hair....and this is what I woke up to!


I hid a few eggs around the living room...I wasn't sure if she would want to find them or understand what she was suppose to do. There was a lot going on so she didn't really get into it but at least it was good practice for our family's Easter egg hunt later in the day!
After going through Kenzie baskets with her and eating blueberry muffins and some candy we went to church. It was a beautiful message which just matched the beautiful day!
After Church we went back home so Kenzie could get a little nap in! At 1:00 we met up with my family (who drive down from Syracuse) at a nearby restaurant for a very delicious buffet! I definitely enjoyed myself...maybe a little too much. Leaving the restaurant I was painfully full...but that's what is suppose to happen at buffets, right?
After lunch we went over to my sisters house...It was a great day with family! We played, hunted for eggs, ate more, talked, laughed.....
Easter egg hunt 2010! Hehe....this time around Kenzie knew what to do..it was so adorable watching the babies run around looking for eggs! We sectioned off 3 different areas: A section for Cody who is 8, a section for the Sophie & Ella and a section for the babies! Goodness, my sister will have to get a bigger yard as our family keeps on growing! :)

2 comments:

Justine said...

What a fun day! I love Kenzie's morning hair...so cute!

Emily said...

CUTE!!!! I love her crazy hair in the morning! See you Saturday!