Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sprinkle!

On Saturday my mom and I threw my sister a baby boy sprinkle (I was suprised by the amount of people who have never heard of a sprinkle before!). It was such a fun change shopping for boy baby stuff and blue decorations! We have been surrounded by pink for so long! :)
I think everyone had a fun time eating, playing games, socializing and "oohing and awwing" over the most adorable baby boy clothes! I can't wait to meet my new little nephew! *And speaking of nephew, Jeff's sister is in labor as I type this! I can't wait for this weekend when Jeff, Kenzie & I head down to New Jersey to meet baby Drake!
Here are some pictures from the day!
042
102
068
079
067
045
034
011
004
4516542984_5824eb3ea7 (2)

3 comments:

Justine said...

I've never heard of a sprinkle before (small shower?). Looks like fun though, I love that all the girls wore blue! Looks like Kenzie was working on a new tooth!

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

LOVE Kenzie's outfit!! She is too darn sweet :) :)
I had never heard of a sprinkle until this year!!! Wonder if it's an eastern thing?
Oh and love the pic of your babe with her doggies :) nothing better!!!

ji said...

It was so much fun..thank you!

On another note...did you edit Sophie out of the last picture???? Poor Sophie!