Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Memorial Day weekend! :)

We (Kenzie & I) had a nice, fun and relaxing weekend! Jeff worked all weekend...booo! We didn't do much but we had a great weekend. On Saturday Kenzie & I went to my mom's house to visit...



On Sunday my mom, Kenzie, Levi & I went to church...

And then came home to have our first pool party of the season....


And today we went to our town's Memorial Day Parade! Days like this make me love living in such a small town! :)






After the parade we went to my sister's house to have a bbq and some water fun!
Love my little country girl....


I know Kenzie had a great weekend b/c she crashed at 6:45 tonight watching Mulan on the couch! She hasn't gone to sleep that early in years (yea, I know she's only 2) but it's been awhile!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Yayy to the early bedtime. I love the pics of Kenzie and her little flag. I'm bummed we couldn't get t/g this w/e but hopefully we can get t/g soon!