Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Week

I've realized I have totally neglected my blog....I'm not sure why!?! I haven't had the motivation to take a lot of pictures recently so therefore don't have a lot to post about! In the past week we went to 2 birthday parties...my best friend's little girl's 5th birthday & our nephew Brayden's first birthday in Syracuse!! I brought my camera to both with the intention to take a lot of pictures but for some reason I was very camera lazy (and didn't take any!)....but actually sometimes that's better...I can actually enjoy myself instead of trying to get the perfect pictures!


One day Kenzie & I took Jeff to work and went to lunch at Sonic & then the park to play! Although I'm with Kenzie all the time I rarely go places with her alone (besides my sister's house and stores nearby)....so this was fun!


I think she was looking for Abbie....


We had our first corn on the cob of the season! :) And she's also been spending a lot more time in our bed...Ahhh...not fun! And did I mention that she sleeps sideways!?!? I'm definitely not a fan of sharing the bed with a 2 year old!

Today before church.... I asked her to smile and she gave me this weird, growling face....


No comments: