Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Farm

Yesterday Jeff had a random Monday off so we decided it would be a great day for the pumpkin farm! Usually this farm is so crowded (on weekends) but yesterday we pretty much had the whole farm to ourselves! :) At first I was in a horrible mood a little bummed...it was a lot colder than expected and I didn't think they had cider and donuts or the hayride working, but my bad mood was pointless b/c they did have cider & donuts (my favorite part!), the hayride was working (and we only had to share it with a few other families!) and despite it being a few degrees cooler we had a great family day! :)

On the way home I asked Kenzie what her favorite part was.....she said the baby goats! :)



(They were very cute!!)

Kenzie's pumpkin she picked out :)


No comments: