Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday

Pictures from after church yesterday....


I asked her to smile and she did this...

....and then this... She sure knows how to push my buttons when taking pictures...good thing she's cute to make up for it! :)

After church Jeff & I took Kenzie & Ella to a fun little Halloween event in Vestal! It was the first time going there but it wont be the last! We had a great time watching the girls have fun! At first I wasn't going to dress Kenzie up b/c I wanted her costume to be new on Halloween but luckily Jeff (the fun parent!) convinced me I was being crazy and I stopped being a control freak and dressed K up! :) Good thing I did b/c today I asked Kenzie what her favorite part was and she said "my fairy costume!"

It was a beautiful day....perfect for outdoor fun! They had bouncy houses, hay maze, cider, donuts, candy and a huge playground! :) And...everything was free! :)






Kennie loves Ella! :)




1 comment:

Emily said...

Love her funny poses:)