Sunday, February 12, 2012

This & That

This post is going to be random.

Just a bunch of random pictures from the last couple weeks! :)

Yesterday we were getting ready for church when Jeannine surprised Kenzie with Valentine Matilda Jane ruffles! :) Kenzie thought they were very cool....which I was relieved-she's so picky with what she wears recently! It got even better when she realized Abbie had the same ruffles on at church! :)






After church Abbie came over a for a little play date! :) Before they changed I had to take a picture of them in their matching ruffles! :)

The girls spent a lot of time playing with our little neighbor through Kenzie's window!!
The other day I had Kenzie pose for a picture....she thought posing was very fun and wanted to try to make up her own pose later in the day....
....and this was her pose...hehe

As I've said before, Kenzie loves to pick out her outfits....I was very impressed with this outfit she picked out....She picked out everything right down to her shoes & the braid in her hair! :)

Just some cute pictures...
(She asked me to take this picture :)





(She has her mommy's frizzies! Poor girl!)




No comments: