Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I know some people think this day is overrated...and I'm sure it is, but why not make an ordinary day a little special with your loved ones!?!


A few weeks ago Kenzie picked out Scooby-Doo Valentines! She enjoyed getting them ready for her "friends" aka cousins! :)

This year was our first Valentine's Day as hubby & wifey! :)

We didn't see much of each other that day....I didn't get home from work until about 4 and he had to leave at 4:30 for work, but Jeff made a yummy dinner and I made one of his favorite dinners the night before (beef & broccoli)! And I think when he came home from work I was already sleeping..hehe how romantic! :)
Cupid came to drop off some little goodies! :)

Jeff was happy...he got to spend V-Day with his little Valentine...

These were the only semi good pictures I could get in the morning before work!

She was very excited about her new My Little Pony! :)

And this has nothing to do with Valentine's Day but I just checked in on Kenzie napping and she looks so warm & cozy!! Sometimes I don't know why she fights naps so much...this is her last year that she can take daily naps...she might not know it yet but when she's older she'll wish she had nap time! :)


1 comment:

Justine said...

If she's like us she'll be napping in college too!