Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

 I know it's a little late but here are some pictures from our town's Easter egg hunt! :)
This was our first year but I definitely want to make it an annual thing....Kenzie loved it! :)



Having some fun on the playground after the hunt...

The day before Jeff & I took Kenzie to the mall to see the Easter Bunny.....Kenzie was very excited!
But....to make a long story short, the trip to the mall and the hour long line was just a huge waste of time because Kenzie took one look at the big bunny and wanted nothing to do with him! haha...maybe next year?!?!  
So since we didn't get a picture with the Easter Bunny, I figured I'd take a few of Kenzie with her new bunny shirt! :)



1 comment:

Justine said...

Easter egg hunt looks like fun...I love how Kenzie and Abby are buddies. I know one year you'll get that perfect Easter Bunny pic...lol! If not maybe baby Soto will shock you and love the Easter Bunny! I'm with Kenzie though...the mall Easter Bunnies creep me out...how does a bunny get soo big!?!?!