Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend!

I know it's been almost a month since I've blogged....we're here!


I haven't been feeling well and I've been working full time so I'm usually in bed around 8...maybe 8:30 if I want to live it up on the weekends! :)


This weekend has been the first time in awhile I've been motivated to take pictures!!


So maybe (hopefully) I'll be back to my normal blogging self soon!




On Saturday I took Kenzie to the Baptist Church for Easter crafts and lunch!


We went here for Christmas crafts too....they really go all out with their crafts...it's awesome!!


Kenzie had sooo much fun!








This was Kenzie's favorite part....coloring eggs!


She was very excited when I told her we were going to color eggs at home too!!


(I guess she doesn't remember from last year!)


She did remind me to buy carrots to leave for the Easter bunny though! :)








Today before church I wanted to take a picture of her....


and she had to pose with her new crafts!





....and she had to pose with Strawberry Shortcake!


We finished the day with painting our nails! :)


1 comment:

The Riggs said...

our little girls are growing up too fast! Feel better soon!! :)