Saturday, May 5, 2012

April Wrap Up

 Happy May!
  In honor of May I figured I should catch up on all my pictures from the past month!  :)
My goal for the next couple weeks is to get back to my blog!  
I don't have many pictures from April since I was still not feeling my best but here's what we did in April...

Flew kites (without any wind!)  :)


(if you look carefully, you can see my baby bump!  I think I was only about 11 weeks here...I'm a lot bigger now!)
Acted silly before bed....

 Made a spontaneous trip to Oneonta to enjoy some Brook's chicken with Justine & Tati....
 Celebrated our adorable nephew Drake's 2nd birthday in New Jersey....
Bought a reallllly cool braid and wanted to wear it to church :)....
 Feel asleep while reading....

 So that's April for ya!  
A few other things....
*We got a letter in the mail from Greene Primary....Kenzie got into UPK! Yay!  I was soo very excited!

*I had another doctor appt...baby #2 looks great!  We have an appt May 30 to find out the sex!! Sooo excited!! (Kenzie has been praying for a baby girl!)

*Kenzie will often kiss my belly in the mornings...it's the sweetest thing!  

*Kenzie has been saying such cute/funny things I do not want to forget....
-She will say "it's taking a long day" instead of "it's taking a long time" soo cute!
-Jeff dropped our car off to get its oil change while I was at work.  A little while later Kenzie says to Jeff "Daddy lets pick up the car so mommy doesn't freak out!" hahaha :)
-She will always think of names of the baby...and they will always end in 'y' and they are usually names of things around the room....examples: windowy, lighty, puddley (while we were walking outside), glassy, etc...
The other day she was laying in bed (I thought she was sleeping because she was quite for a long time) and says to me "mommy you can name the baby Abbie.  Abbie is a good name!"  
-Jeff & I thought Kenzie would like to come to our next doctor appt with us so she can see the sonogram and be there when we find out the sex....so I told her that I was going to ask the doctor if we can bring her.  And Kenzie goes "I hope the doctor says no, I wanna go to Grammy's house!" lol not what I was expecting!

That's it for now! :) 

3 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

Hey girl!!! You won the sewn with love giveaway on the blog!!!
So glad you won :)
E-mail me and I'll get you hooked up!
thevanillatulip@yahoo.com

.Angela said...

Thank you for your comment and congratulations to you as well! I sure hope the next 5 months fly by - I am ready to meet this baby! :)

hollie marie said...

Congrats on baby # 2! Found you through Kelly's Korner and we are due just a few days apart-- I'll have my 1st on Nov 1st! Best wishes to you during your pregnancy!