Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had another great Mother's Day! :)
This year felt extra special since there is another little one growing in my belly!  
Next year I'll have 2 in the picture....so exciting!!  
This year Kenzie & I started our day with my mom at church.  
Jeff had to work 'til 4. :(
After church Kenzie and I hung out and I did laundry (which shouldn't be allowed on Mother's Day!! hehe).
We relaxed until Daddy came home and then he took us to Cracker Barrel! Yum! :)
Kenzie posing :)
:
A couple days before Mother's Day my sweet husband sent me an edible arrangement to my work! :)
I was so excited! :)  

I just love being a mommy! :)

1 comment:

Justine said...

And you're a great mommy! Happy Belated Mother's Day! I can't wait to hear if Makenzie's going to have a little sister or brother!