Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

 I love Christmas Eve.  

We started the day prettty early! 
This girl got up several times throughout the night thinking it was Christmas!
Silly goose.
We took care of some last minute things at home.  
Kenzie helped clean...because Santa does not come to messy houses! :)
Jeff worked all day :(
 I love the holiday season but unfortunately for us the season takes away daddy!
He was working close to 70 hour weeks!  Yuck!!  
Around 2:00 the girls and I went over to my sister's house for a delicious dinner!  





 I love these two!! 

After dinner we rushed home put on our pretty dresses for church!


 I had to post this picture...reallllly Kenzie?
(I love it of Josie though!)
Before we left Josie started losing it...
but luckily she enjoys the nursery at church and she was fine once we were there!
 After church we came home to find that Santa had stopped by our house to drop off new pjs!!!
Makenzie knew he would come when we were at church and she was right!
She was just a tad bit excited! ;)

Josie on the other hand couldn't care less about the new pjs, stockings or Santa. 
She just wanted to sleep! :)  
but I did sneak in to take a picture! 
Before bed we made sure we left some milk and cookies for Santa and some (the whole bag) carrots for the reindeer! :)
Makenzie drew a picture for Santa and wrote "keep" on top to let him know that he could bring it home! 
 Then it was off to bed....
.....and shortly after both girls were sound asleep in their beds, Santa stopped by with presents galore! :)

1 comment:

Justine said...

What a hard working Daddy! 70 hours a week must be tough on you all. Glad to hear you all had a wonderful Christmas! I'm also a little late to getting to my Christmas blog:)