Monday, February 17, 2014

Daddy's Little Syracuse Cheerleader!

Since Syracuse is number one in the country 
I thought it was a great time to post these pictures!  
Did anyone see that half court shot that won the game the other day!?!
I thought Jeff hurt his injured knee because he was screaming....
no he didn't get hurt, a freshman made a shot way past the 3 point line with like 1 second left on the clock, winning the game! 
Jeff was a little excited! :)
This little spicy carrot refused to cooperate with the camera.  
She didn't want to stand up or even sit up and the hat came off 2 seconds after I put it on!

  



 Here is big sissy in the same outfit! :)
And they are actually about the same age here too....both around 15 months! 
Love my little curly sue and red head! 


1 comment:

Justine said...

I had to read the line that Josie is 15 months old a few times before I could admit that that is indeed her age! One year old sounds right, but 15 months implies that some day soon she will be 2 and that's just crazy talk! Goodness, time flies!