Sunday, February 16, 2014

February so far {in Instagram pics}

I don't know about you, but we are so ready for spring around here!  
This winter has been brutal...more snow than the last 4 years combined!
Sadly enough we still have another month or so of this until we can get some nice spring weather....

So anyway...

Last week Jeff had surgery on his knee.  :(
He tore his meniscus (I didn't even know we had a meniscus until he tore it! hehe) so he needed it fixed!
So far he has had very little pain!
I took this picture after Jeff's surgery when Makenzie was cuddling with him :)  
She loves her daddy! 
 Josie wanted to wear sissy's coat the other day. :)

 How big is this snow bank!?!! 
 Horse leggings, Monster High tshirt, hot pink headband...
who do you think picked this outfit?!?  
 Daddy's little Syracuse cheerleader at the library!

 A couple weekends ago we went to Queens for the annual Superbowl party. 
Josie had a lot of fun with this cute little guy! :)  Only 3 weeks apart.  
Kenzie had fun too...she was upstairs with her friends the whole time.  I think I saw her once, maybe twice the whole time we were there! :)

During Superbowl weekend we stayed at Jeff's family's house! 

 I LOVE this picture....
 I just love a sleeping baby!
 Playing at the library!

No comments: