Sunday, August 3, 2014

A sleepover with Abbie

A couple weeks ago we had Abbie over for a sleepover!
Their relationship cracks me up.
They love each other so much yet boy can they fight!
They can find anything to argue about!  
The day Abbie came over they both were so excited that there was no arguing...it was peaceful! 
They both had a great time...
but then the next morning came. 
I had to work so they went to Grammy's house for the morning...
and the arguing started almost immediately!
I think it started in the car when Grammy picked them up....
Abbie got in first so Kennie had to crawl over her to sit in the middle which annoyed Abbie and then got Kennie mad so she yelled at Abbie for getting in first! Haha!

They are just too cute! 
A little trip down memory lane...
I bet if they could talk in this picture they would be fighting! :)
Pretty princesses...
Having fun! (2 years old)
The girls came to the library with me while I worked...
there was a rocket show that both girls enjoyed!
Watching Monkey Trouble and eating some popcorn!
5 years ago in pjs... :)  
Ready for bed... 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the pics! Where does the time go???