Tuesday, January 6, 2009

5 months old!!

I def have been slacking these past few weeks with blogging! I have been out of a whack with posting and checking my favorite blogs! Just to update from the past few weeks...Makenzie now rolls over!! This was Kenzie's Christmas present to me! She started rolling over from her belly to her back 1st and now can do both! She makes her Mama proud! Makenzie has also started eating baby cereal. She enjoys her oatmeal...next we will try veggies!! Lets see how that goes...Kenzie is having fun with her cousins! We are enjoying being upstate but it's sure cold & snowy!! Here are some pics from the past few weeks!!
my little inchworm

baby girl in blue

Makenzie dress from Aunt NeeNee

Smiley!

Great Grandma Moebs on New Years

Uncle Scott

Aunt Emily

Kenzie & Mika

1st Cereal!!

Pretty thing!


Giggles!

2 comments:

Justine said...

Holy Crap...5 months! Where does the time go? I can't believe how long her hair is...she's def changed since I've seen her last!

Emily said...

Happy B-day Lil' Peanut!I knew she was going to roll over as soon as you left us in the "stanch!" We miss you two like crazy!