Saturday, September 11, 2010

Last of the summer pics!

Some of these pictures go a few weeks back but I want to post them anyway! :)

This summer has definitely been the summer of Sonic sodas!
Sonic opened last year (I think) but we just discovered their happy hour this summer....
and boy have we taken advantage!!!
And, Jeanine if you're reading this-are we going tomorrow?!?! 2:00? :)
I think our family would agree that my sister & I are a little addicted!
We are expecting an intervention pretty soon! :)
This day we used the excuse that the kids needed slushes! :)

In the next few pictures you can see Kenzie's black & blue eye!
Poor girl busted her eye on the corner of a table at Pizza Hut!

Riding in her doll stroller ($1-yard sale!)
Jeff was at work this day so unfortunately for Kenzie mommy couldn't blow up her big fun pool by herself so she was stuck with her tiny baby pool....
She looked at me as if I had 5 heads!
"Mom, you really expect me to play with this baby pool? I'm 2!"
She wasn't a fan...we went back inside maybe 5 minutes later.
I had to include this picture just because she was leaning over her horse trying to hit me!
Can't quite remember why she was mad at me!?!?hahaha
Sometimes I just can't help taking pictures of a sleeping baby!
Watching tv before bedtime!

Just one thing I do not want to forget:

*Kenzie will ask "how?" instead of "why?" It's the cutest thing to hear!

Kenzie: "Barny on?"
Mommy: "No baby, not right now"

Kenzie: "how?"

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! What a doll! I've always wanted to go to Sonic! Next time we visit we will have to go! For the kids of course :)

Justine said...

Sonic sodas...hehe, I'm w/ Jeff I just don't get it! Always love cousin picks....you need to take a pic of all of them (baby boys included) and then take another one in like 10 years and frame them t/g!