Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can't think of a title!

So I guess fall is here!
I love fall but it has been way too cold around here!
Fall is suppose to be cool during the mornings and then warm up during the day and cool off again at night....but it seems like the whole day has been cold....and rainy!
This weekend looks nice so I'm excited for some sunny and warm fall days coming soon! :)

I asked her to look at the camera....


On this day I watched Abbie for a few hours....
At first I was a little nervous since lately they have been fighting so much...
but they both had so much fun!
Abbie is such a clown...
She has a walk that she is famous for.
It's hilarious!
Both Kenzie & Abbie were doing the "Abbie walk"


Making funny faces for the camera...


After every picture they both ran to look at it!
And then back for another picture!

Walking inside...


Then they took baths t/g in Kenzie tiny bathtub! :)
And watched Dora....


Here is a little Abbie and Kenzie flashback...
Look how much they have grown!



2 comments:

Emily said...

SOOOOOOO adorable! Love, love, love the flashback pics. We will miss you guys today! Give Kenz kisses from us!

ji said...

LOVE this post!!! I can't believe how much they have grown! So happy they are growing up together in the same small town...yay! BFF!!!