Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oobleck & More....

A couple nights ago I made oobleck with Kenzie!
My sister-in-law gave me the idea....thanks Emily! If you have anymore fun toddler projects let me know! :) Oobleck is very easy to make (2 cups of corn starch & 1 cup of water) and was somewhat easy to clean up...although next time I might make it a outdoor activity or have a bigger area to play! :) Kenzie loved it! She enjoyed just feeling the goo and pouring it from cup to cup!


Kenzie loves jewelry and will often put all her necklaces and bracelets on at the same time....
Just a couple cute pictures from before church....She is now in the 2 & 3 year old class and is doing well! Jeff had to stay with her the first time and the 2nd & 3rd time she cried but now she goes in w/out any issues! I'm very relieved it didn't take 9 months like in the nursery! :) Just another reminder how fast she is growing up!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! I'm glad she enjoyed it! (def. an outside activity:) I have a ton of ideas (that's the age group I use to teach)! We will see you Saturday! Kisses to Kenz!

Emily said...

Oh and one thing my kiddies use to love is painting with water. If it's nice outside grab a container of water and a paint brush. Have her paint the sidewalk and anything else she can see the marks on:) Tweezers with beads is also a fun activity that's good for a raining day. Have her "tweeze" the beads from one container to another (also good for her fine motor skills:)