Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random Pics....

I don't really have too much to blog about...we haven't been up to much this past week! This weekend coming up Jeff & I have a wedding to go to in Long Island so Kenzie will be staying with Jeff's family in Jersey! We will be with her the first night and the second night she'll be on her own...lets see how she does...well lets see how mommy does! We don't spend much time apart these days! :)


Here are some random pics from the past week or so...


Here she is modeling her new shocks! My soda habit paid for these bad boys! :) I collected Coke points and earned a $25 Nike gift card! So I only had to pay about $10!
Almost everyday she will dress up with her jewelry or something princess-ish! hehe... Playing play-doh.... A couple cute pictures before church....
I can't believe how old she looks in this pic....more like a 3 year old!
Would you believe it if I told you I did NOT plan to dress like Kenzie's twin?!!? We were about to go for a walk when I realized Kenzie looked like a mini me! And, we both had pink shirts underneath! Is it not a cool thing to dress like your 2 year old?!?!
Playing in the leaves...

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the matching pic. I am somehow always matching Brayden too. Wierd? Love the new kicks:)

Nataly said...

I love Makenzie's new sneakers! She looks adorable! I collect coke points too =)

Katherine said...

Hola princesa estas preciosa y los
tenis muy bonitos. La abuela Yolly

She looks so adorable on the way to the church.