Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today's Pictures

Today was a beautiful day!
We started the day visiting Sophia for her 5th birthday!
Then home for lunch & nap!
And Kenzie helped daddy make buffalo chicken dip!
It was verrry yummy!
After nap....we headed out for a walk with Grampy!

Kenzie was pouting b/c she did not want to get in her stroller...
"I will not smile, I will not smile...I have to prove how mad I am!"

"Aaaah I can't take it anymore....Mommy & Grampy are too funny"
"Ok lets try again....no smiles!"
We stopped by the grocery store.....Kenzie & I waited outside and rode the horsey from like 1920! haha!
After our walk, Jeannine and all 4 kids walked to my house!
After a 1/2 hour or so of playing alllll of us walked over to Jeannine's for Sophia's birthday cupcakes!!
That's 3 adults, 2 kids on bikes, 2 toddlers (1 walking & 1 in LEVI'S infant seat-don't ask!) and one baby! We felt like the never ending train! haha! :)

2 comments:

Justine said...

I wanna supermarket w/ a horse ride outside it...they don't make em like that anymore!

Emily said...

Gorgeous Girl! Love the hat!