Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Superbowl Weekend

On Sunday morning Jeff, Kenzie & I drove down to Queens for a Superbowl party!
It was great being back in our old neighborhood! I was wishing we were there for longer than a day...I would have loved to go to so many more places!! It's definitely weird to go back....although I'm very happy upstate it's sad to see all our old stopping grounds...such as our old bus stops, bars, parks I would ran at, restaurants, gyms, stores, etc...It's weird to think of how much our lives changed since we moved! I feel like I wouldn't even know how to ride the bus and train anymore...haha...and I use to ride them everyday!
I can't wait to take Kenzie back when she's a little older to see where she was born!
Love the view from Queens!


These pictures really sum up the party for Kenzie....
She spent her time wrestling with Gavin (our friends' 3 1/2 year old little boy)
Playing with Julia
How cute are their curls?!?!
Eating, eating and eating....I lost count on how many deserts she had!
We had a lot of fun at the party! I don't care for football one bit but the Superbowl is always fun!
After the Superbowl we drove to NJ....
Kenzie was very excited to see her Tia, Titi, Abuela & cousin Drake!
We couldn't stay long but it was a nice, short little visit!
Kenzie loved playing with all of Drake's toys...(and he has a lot!)

I tried to get pictures of the 2 but this was the best I got....haha they were not cooperating at all when they were facing the camera!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Sometimes I forget Kenzie was born in Queens cause I'm so used to you guys being upstate now! It's great she got to see her old hood...hehe! I gotta take Tati to the city again soon...I've never actually taken her to Manhattan just Queens and the Bronx. We should do a touristy NYC trip t/g one day...like Central Park or the Museum of Natural History, this summer or fall!