Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter, Are you OVER yet?!?!

These past few weeks have seemed to drag on....I'm SO over Winter!! A week or so ago we had a somewhat nice day (in the 50's) and it was just a tease. Right after we had another snow storm!


We seriously have not been up to much...

This was a highlight of my weekend when Kenzie fell asleep in the cart.

I just thought it was the cutest thing!



For Valentine's Day Kenzie & I decorated a bag so we could put some goodies in. I found the idea online and the paper bag looked adorable but I'm not creative enough and our paper bag looked like a paper bag with stickers...not at all like the picture online, but Kenzie enjoyed decorating it!


Her goodies....


The only 2 somewhat cute pictures of Kenzie on Valentine's Day...



Painting...


Moon Dough puppies....

Hide & Seek....


Our movies of the week: Princess & the Frog & Cinderella



We have also been sick the past few days. Kenzie's staph infection came back! On Sunday we noticed a small red spot on her fanny and we didn't want to take any chances so we took her to the walk-in right away. Luckily, we caught it soon enough before it turned into a huge abscess and hopefully we can just treat it with antibiotics! We took her to her Pediatrician on Tuesday and she thinks it will get better with just antibiotics! We were SO relieved to know it did not have to be drained!
Jeff has been sick with Bronchitis and I've been sick with I'm not sure what!

This is what the last two days have looked like....

Just for fun....

I know we have the whole month of March to get through still....but I just couldn't help day dreaming of little tiny bikini's with a big belly sticking out....

And pretty little sundresses...
(pics from almost 2 years ago)

We are definitely ready for nice warm, sunny weather!

1 comment:

Justine said...

I am so with you Keeks...hang in there...one more month until Spring! February is my least favorite month...thank god it is short, and there is Valentine's Day and President's Day to get me through...otherwise I would be relocating down south for real!