Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days!

Yesterday we woke up to a lot of snow!! We were very excited to go outside and play! Jeff had to work later on in the day but he was able to enjoy a little Winter fun in the morning! We bundled up, shoveled (Jeff), fell on ice (me), went sledding down a tiny hill (Kenzie), walked to my sister's house and back, dropped our car keys in the snow in the middle of our main
road (Jeff)....we later found them, luckily a plow did not drive by before we recovered them....went home and all 3 of us took naps! :)
In the last two days we watched a lot of Toy Story and Beauty & the Beast!
I came in to find Jessie's hat on her head and Jessie on her lap while she was watching Jessie on TV! Obsessed?
Today we had another snow day! Well more like ice/sleet/rain day! Kenzie & I went over to my sister's for a quick visit but ended up staying there until after lunch....Kenzie played outside with the girls for probably over an hour! That's a long time in the snow! Kenzie didn't bring her hat, mittens, and snow pants but between 3 girl cousins it was easy to find some extras!
Oh yea, and then Jeannine & I went for a Sonic run! Kenzie just woke up from a nap and we just started watching Beauty & the Beast so I knew she was not in the mood to go sooooo I may or may not have bribed her with a soda!?!?!
I know, I know...maybe I wont win "mother of the year award" but it was only a Diet Sprite! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE snow days! Am so ready for spring! Kenz looks so grown up! You and Jeannine crack me up with the Sonic addiction!! I will have to try it some time and see what all the hype is about:)

JMCS said...

Hi Kristin,

I know it has been so long since I had a chance to say hi. But just want to tell you how adorable I think Makenzie is and she has grown so much since the last visit to your blog. Hope you guys are doing great.

Hugs,
Jonni