Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good News!

Jeff & I went to hear his results today from his scan from last week.....no trace of cancer found! Yay! So we talked with the oncologist about what's next...he said Jeff will need scans about every 6 months for the next 2 years...and NO chemo or radiation! There is a 1 in 5 chance it might come back and if it does come back it will probably come back within the first 2 years. We found out today if it does come back then it will probably not go to his other testicle but rather go to either pelvis, abdominal or chest. We were both very relieved leaving the doctor's office today....even though both of us expected nice, clean scans it was great to hear it out of the doctor's mouth!
To go with the good news I thought I'd post some cute pictures of Kenzie.....
I love when she doesn't know I'm watching her play....it's the cutest thing what she does with her toys!
(she caught mommy)
4 Princesses, Woody, Handy Manny and a Toy Story Guy....not sure what they were drinking out of the yellow bowl but from the looks of it (Dora passed out on the right and Buzz passed out on the left) it was something pretty strong! :)
This picture looks like she's running in slow mo!

What's cuter than little feet???
Little feet with stickers! :)
Patiently waiting to go outside today....
Kenzie & Abbie on their way to playgroup!
This short car ride was rather rough....all we heard was....
"my mommy"
"no my mommy"
"my keekee"
"my daddy"
"no, my jeff"
It went on and on and on....
Once we were arrived they played very well together! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

YAY! That's GREAT news! Very cute pics of Kenzie and Abbie! See you Sunday!