Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Snowy Playdate!

Yesterday I took Kenzie over to Abbie's house to have a snowy play date!
I promised Kenzie to play in the snow and she did not forget allllllll morning! Despite the chilly temperature the girls had a lot of fun!! I was ready to go back in long before they were!


After....Jeff & I took the girls back to our house for a little more playtime!

They really are the best of friends....well, when they're not hitting, biting, kicking, pushing, pull hair, etc... :) ....but that only means they're close like sisters, right??

2 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I can't wait for Levi and Brayden to play like that (minus the hitting, biting, and kicking:)

Justine said...

They really do sound more like sisters than cousins! Love the pics though, you'd never guess they can be so hardcore!