Monday, January 3, 2011

Random Pics (Nov. & Dec.)

I'd hate to start the new year with old pics but I thought I would post pics from the last 2 months that I've been meaning to post! I don't want to get all out of order so here are some pics from December and late November!
I LOVE Christmas season but sometimes it feels nice to get back into a normal schedule...no more hectic days or late night shopping trips and now we finally have a little more space in our room! The corner of our room had a massive pile of presents with blankets thrown on top! It wasn't the prettiest thing to look at! :) I also love the start of a new year! I'll post pics from our New Years next!

****

Kenzie too busy playing with her gummies than to smile for the camera...


On the Wednesday before Christmas Kenzie and I went to the library for The Polar Express! It was a lot of fun...I will definitely take Kenzie back next year!


I guess when you're 2 sometimes a crayon can look like a lollypop! I walked in when Kenzie was treating herself to a crayon! eww!
Picture of the evidence....
A few weeks ago I put Kenzie to bed and a couple hours later I went by her room and looked in...from the hallway it looked like she was still reading her book! I was so surprised but turns out she must have passed out while reading the book and it was still propped up!
This seems like forever ago but back in November Kenzie washed her own dishes and loved it! She would scrub each dish....

and then put it on the stool to dry! :)


I read about a craft using pumpkin halves as stamps on another blog and decided to try it out! Kenzie was a little confused about what to do with the pumpkin halves but had fun painting anyway!
I absolutely love when I catch Kenzie doing something adorable with her toys...On this day I walked in her room and her puppies were reading books! It was so stinkin cute! Usually Kenzie lines up her animals but on this day they were loungin on the lifeguard chair...
Playing with shaving cream...I remember doing this in elementary school and loving it! I was quite older than Kenzie but she loved it too!

Just some random pictures....
I know this is a very weird picture but there is a story behind it...I know if I don't post it then I'll forget why I took a picture of the toilet! A few weeks ago I was in the shower and usually Kenzie will watch tv on my bed but this day I couldn't find her. I found her in her bathroom just finishing up using the potty....by herself! It was the cutest thing....she undressed, pee pee'd, wiped (with tons of paper!) and then was trying to get her undies back on when I walked in! Apparently, she had a little problem tearing of the toilet paper from the roll! :) I was so proud of our Lil' Miss Independent!

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is growing so fast! What an eager reader she is...so cute setting up the stuffed animals:)
How creative she is too.....you can also stamp using apples! Can't wait to get together and celebrate Xmas! See you soon!