Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tangled!

On Saturday Jeff & I took Kenzie to see Tangled! This was the first time in a movie theater...and she loved it! I think her favorite part was drinking mommy's big soda! I was a little worried about how Kenzie would do...I imagined her wanting to run around, talking, etc..but she was very good! We were a little concerned at first...she didn't weigh enough to keep her seat down! It kept on folding up on her!! Hehe...Poor Jeff had to hold it down during the whole movie! :)

3 comments:

Justine said...

Great 1st movie choice! Too funny about the seat...you turn around and your like where's my kid?!?!! That still happens to Tati sometimes...
she's gotta sit on the seat just right!

Emily said...

Fun! I heard that was a great movie! She is going to be a soda fanatic just like her Mommy, Aunt, and Grampy!

alexandra's mommy said...

LOL! I loved this post, this reminded me of the first time we took Alex we had the same problem with the seat! Have you tried the booster seats? I found them the next time we went to the movies. Alex loves going to the movies to eat popcorn! I am so glad you guys had fun! Those pics of her are just too cute for words! Hope you guys are staying warm out there!