Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 ...so far...

We haven't been up to too much this past week or so! Jeff had his scan to check for any remaining cancer....we will find out the results next week, but his doctor is very optimistic about it! Kenzie's boo boo is almost completely better! Yay! It hasn't been packed in about a week which makes us very happy...especially Kenzie! You should have heard the screams from our sweet little girl when the nurse would come! Today the nurse is coming for one last time to check the booboo!
The weather has been wet and cold so we have been inside alll day, everyday! We've been watching a lot of Toy Story 3, playing with our new Christmas toys, playing doctor and making crafts (well my version of crafts! I'm not crafty at all). Tia Kathy bought Kenzie a bunch of crafts for Christmas and not a day goes by where Kenzie doesn't ask to make a "craff". Kenzie will first ask "mommy work today?" if I say no she will say "mommy make craff with me?" It's too cute, how can I say no to that? Lucky for me, Kenzie is satisfied with just playing with a glue stick, or tape or coloring...I guess I have to overcome my lack of craftiness for the years to come!
Here are some pictures from the past week or so...
On our way to the library to get some books and dvds! We found Toy Story 2...which has been playing non stop for the past 2 days...at least we get a break from Toy Story 3 for a little bit!
Kenzie found some army men and decided to play with them the entire time instead of looking at books!
Old pic...but cute! I think she looks so cute in her new penguin dress from Neenee! :)
Daddy's Falcon's cheerleader coloring!
1st braided pigtails! She thought she was so cool with her braids! :)

Playing with her Little People....still a favorite of hers!
Shaving cream....first thing she did was put a dab on her nose b/c that's what Daddy always does to her when he shaves!


Showing off her other braid....she was very excited about this braid too! She showed it off to Neenee, Grampy & Daddy!


Kenzie loved looking at the pictures of her blue tongue...
Sometimes I can just stare at Kenzie while she's sleeping...perhaps it's because she's not talking back and she looks so innocent?!?! She loves sleeping on her new doggie Pillow Pet from Grampy!


3 comments:

Emily said...

What a gorgeous girl! Her hair is getting so long(I heart the braids!) I am glad that she is feeling better! We need to make a plan to get together....well after this snow melts a little:) Miss you all sooooooooo much! Brayden sends kisses to Kenz!

Justine said...

All I have to say is...it's good to be Kenzie! Her life seems like so much fun...even in the middle of winter!

Nataly said...

Your blogs are so interesting! =) I always enjoy reading them. I love all the pictures of Kenzie and all the little unique things about her <3 I saved some pictures cuz she is tooo darn cute!