Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bounce House & Dairy Days

Last Friday Justine & I took the girls to open bounce! They had so much fun and Justine & I got over an hour of talk time with little interruptions! :)


I always forget how hard it is to get good pictures at a bounce house! I took like 30 and all are blurry except a few! I wish this one was not blurry....It looks so cute!

On Saturday Jeff & I took Kenzie to "Dairy Days"...it's the first time we've ever been there and Kenzie had so much fun! They had a petting zoo, tractors and some farming activities for the kids! Kenzie even milked a real cow (well she tried to....once she felt the utter she jumped back!).
Enjoying her chocolate milk...





Kenzie could have fed this little guy all day long...look how cute he is..

And we met up with this little guy there...it was his birthday! :) Sometimes I really think Kenzie & Levi can pass for brother & sister!
Playing in the hay...she was a little afraid!


Enjoying a snow cone before leaving...

2 comments:

Justine said...

Always love talking for hours uninterupted with my bestest...our poor children and hubbies!

Emily said...

So cute! That's great that you two could catch up!