Monday, August 8, 2011

Kenzie's 3rd Birthday

This year we did not have a party for Kenzie! Our wedding kinda took priority this summer! Sorry Kenzie! Speaking of our wedding...we had an amazing day! Everything turned out perfect....I will definitely be posting pictures as soon as I get them!!

But back to Kenzie's birthday...since we didn't have a party we wanted to make the day was as special as possible for her! Unfortunately, Jeff just started Radiation the day before so he couldn't spend much time with us! Luckily he didn't have to be hospitalized but he still had restrictions on what he could/could not do...and for the first 3 days after the treatment he was suppose to keep 3 feet apart from people! So Friday night Kenzie and I spent the night at my sister's house....which Kenzie was very excited about!!


Sophie and Ella decorated this box for Kenzie and inside was a pony, horse, homemade card, yarn ball (made my Sophie), homemade envelope with stickers inside, a rock and a piece of yarn! The girls were so excited to give it to Kenzie....and Kenzie was just as excited to receive it! :)

I brought over one of our presents to give her in the morning and waited until later to give her the rest (when Jeff could watch too)...

This was a soft Rapunzel doll that she had picked out at the Disney Store, but did not know I bought it!

I let her pick out what she wanted to do on her day and she chose Chuck E Cheese....

(Here she is practicing blowing out candles....while waiting to leave for Chuck E Cheese)


Unwrapping gifts from Grampy....




Later that day before we had cake she unwrapped her gifts from mommy and daddy! :)


Playing with her new dry erase crayons and board (She loves this and uses it constantly!!)
Trying out her new skates...

After presents Kenzie and I went over to my sister's for cake and ice cream....

(I let her pick out her cake and she picked this one with dinosaurs...hehe)





We hope you had a wonderful 3rd Birthday Princess!! We love you sooo much!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I am so glad she enjoyed her B-day sorry we could not spend it with her. How Dare you have a wedding the week before her B-day (lol) the princess cannot be over shadowed (lol). I hope she enjoyed the movies and everything else. LOVE YA KENZIE!!

Emily said...

So cute! Love her bday outfit!