Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NY State Fair

On Tuesday we headed up to Syracuse for the State Fair! I know the fair is always the same, it's dirty, it's crowded, it can be obnoxious but I just love it! In fact I love it so much that we stayed about 10 hours! Wow...we had lunch, dinner and even squeezed a nap in (Kenzie, of course!).


One reason I love it so much is the fact that it never changes....Kenzie gets to see the same things I saw as a kid! I remember getting excited about the animal barns, the junk food, the rides, the shows, etc...now it's so exciting to watch Kenzie see all the same things!






Kenzie was scared of the rides but she did like the giant slide...and I enjoyed it too! I was pretty happy to go on it 3x with her!
(not sure why she was angry in this pic...for anyone who doesn't know, this is her mad face!)






Kenzie loved the baby chic!!



Just like last year, Kenzie took a little snooze! We propped up her stroller and she slept while we ate!



She also had a lot of fun on the foot massage chairs....



We spent a big chunk of the night at the petting zoo...

at first Kenzie was scared to feed the animals but quickly warmed up to them (and couldn't get enough of them!)

I couldn't help but laugh at this guy...

or this guy...

Her favorite was definitely the zebra!






Sitting next to the sand sculpture...



Kenzie fell asleep within 10 minutes in the car.....but I was very happy she woke up (when we got home) long enough to give her a bath to wash off a day's worth of the Sate Fair! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

It looks like she had a great time! Love her outfit too!