Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Syracuse Zoo

Today my mom & I took Kenzie to the Syracuse zoo! I have been wanting to take her to this zoo since she was born but for one reason or another it didn't happen! I told Kenzie a few days ago we were going to go to the zoo and she had been talking about it ever since. She went to bed with a zoo book, she kept on asking me "where we going tomorrow, mommy?!?!" and then I'd have to say "zoo"....and then yesterday she woke me up saying "mommy, get up! You have to get dressed for the zoo!" Too cute!

And the zoo didn't disappoint!

Kenzie had a great time!





You can't really see the lion in this picture b/c of the glare but this lion was completely lounging....we went back later and he was pressed up against the glass, on his back with his tongue sticking out!

We were looking at a monkey and Kenzie asked me why the monkey is mad....I told her that he's not mad and she goes "yes he is, he looks like this".....

(and then she made this face! hahaha)



Daddy's favorite....penguins! :)









Does her outfit look familiar?!?!

Look who wore the same dress last year to the Binghamton zoo! :)


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Glad she had a great time. She is too cute. Love the mad monkey face. Can't believe the dress still fits. Drake is actually going to the bronx zoo on tuesday hopefully he will enjoy it.

Emily said...

How cute! Love Rosamond Gifford! Maybe next year we can meet there:)