Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had a "fairy" good Halloween this year!! Kenzie loved her costume and was sooo excited to trick-or-treat! :)



It was a pretty cold out there so we had to bundle up...I was determined not to put a coat over Kenzie's costume so I kept putting more and more layers on her....before leaving I think we might have been nearing a meltdown (b/c of the layers!) but luckily she was too excited to trick-or-treat she quickly forgot about it! :)

I was going to put a little make up on Kenzie to make her feel extra special but she informed me that she has her own make up (Daddy bought her Rapunzel make up!). She even brought lip gloss with her and reapplied it several times! :)
Not sure what this face is....but....


....it might be a Halloween thing b/c she did it last year too! :)

Patiently waiting for Daddy to come home from work!

Looking for Daddy....Can you tell she was a little excited?!?!

Posing with our beautiful fairy...



We met up with these 2 ice cream cones & cupcake....

Looking through her goodies...


I just wanted to add this so I wont forget...I wanted to buy Kennie a pair of sparkly princess shoes to go with her dress, but good thing I didn't b/c she had her mind set on her brown princess shoes (as you can see from the pictures!). I don't know what it is about those shoes-she LOVES them!! She calls them her princess shoes and would wear them all. the. time. if I let her! :) Good thing my sister just gave her the next size up so she has another pair waiting for her! :)

1 comment:

ji said...

that face is soo funny!