Monday, November 21, 2011

a very random post!

It's been awhile! We're doing well over here!! I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving!!


Seriously, where did November go?!?!




I wanted to catch up on some random pictures and stories from the past month or so before the holidays!! So warning....this will be random & will have lots of pics! :)


Oh, and it's also my 300th post!! Woohoo! :) Wow....that's a lot of posts about Kenzie! :)




Here is the last month of the Soto's....



*Kenzie has fallen in love with kittys!! A stray cat has found her home at my sister's house and Kenzie is in love! She even prays for a kitty of her own! :)





*in kenzie's world every princess needs a pony...


and yes she has prayed for a pony of her own too!




*For the past couple of months Kenzie and I have been doing "school" at home! She loves it and I love that she loves it! Although I spend a lot of time with Kenzie there are days when I go to bed feeling bad that I didn't spend enough quality time with her. If I have "school" planned for us she gets my undivided attention and she learns a little bit too! :)









*Let me introduce you to "Pups"! Kenzie has had this puppy dog for awhile but in the last month or so she has been glued to it!! I think Kenzie lives through Pups (aka Emma....yes, the puppy has 2 names!) I'm not sure if Pups and Kenzie share a brain or Kenzie is living through Pups at times....for instance....the other day I was sitting down and "Pups" smacked me VERY hard in the face (for no reason!). When I asked Kenzie why she did that she calmly explained that Pups did it! Also, apparently Pups also loves princesses and barbies b/c while at Target the other day "Pups" wanted everything!!!


*Some little things that just make me smile...the other day I looked above our bed and Kenzie spiced up our wall with some monster stickers... :)


....and I don't think a day goes by where our "Family" blocks get stacked, saying anything but family! :)


*Kenzie has had more decoration parties! :)


....and she's put on some shows! :)


*The other day Kenzie woke up from her nap so I went in to get her and realized she was in a very cranky mood. I told her to call me when she was ready to be nice, then I would come back in. I went in the other room and I heard her getting up so I thought she was going to follow me. A couple minutes later I went in to see where she was and I found her dresser like this...


....she explained to me that she was mad so she opened up all her drawers! haha! Can you imagine doing that when you're mad!?!? I think the world would be a lot nicer place if people just pulled out their drawers when they got angry! :) So FYI next time you see me, if I'm pulling out drawers, just know someone really made me angry!! :)


Other random stuff going on around here....




*We got out our Christmas pjs! :)


*We looked cute going to church! *We looked cute napping with Pups!






*We spent last weekend in NJ with Jeff's family! :) I didn't take a single picture!! Kenzie had a lot of fun with cousin Drake! I love that they are getting to the age where they can play t/g! :)




*We bought a new (to us!) car! :) Our old car finally got to the point where we were putting more money in to it than what it was worth so we were forced to buy a new (to us...hehe) car!




That's about it around here...hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week! :)



1 comment:

Justine said...

I love random posts! Adam's pet peeve is leaving drawers opened...cause apparently I do it a lot and he's always bumping into them...whoops! So I get the drawer thing hehe. Have a great Thanksgiving!